jeudi 19 mai 2011

Rainy day

RAIN. It's raining here in Calgary, and it totally reflects my mood. Nope, today isn't a bright day. I wish my mind had an umbrella. You know, protecting it from the rain and sadness. Keep it clear, dry, untouched. I dunno if I make sense here but I don't care. One word : Confusion. I'm confused. What went wrong? Why can't I express myself freely without someone taking offense in every single word I say. It's like scrutinizing my personnal life and story and judging, assuming, deciding what/why/how it is. You aren't inside my head, you can't understand me entirely, you can't hop to the conclusions by simply reading something about my PAST.

Can we leave the past where it is please? BEHIND us. Move on. Be smart here. Fuck. I'm so upset. I hate having to justify myself when I don't have any reasons to do so. I hate when someone is so fucking stubborn that anything you say just go through one ear to the other. No effort in trying to understand. Nope, none. They decide what you said, what you meant, what it means now, and it's done. Well you know what? When that happens, I just wanna say "Fine, fuck you and eat shit". Jesus. I have no more patience for this. Believe whatever the fuck you want, if that's what you want. Everyone has baggage. Now when you meet someone you gotta expect that. I don't even know what I'm saying write I'm just too frustrated. Done with the games. Grow up and when you know something's real don't throw it away, you idiot. Tabarnack de sacrament de caliss d'esti d'criss. Réveilles, connard. I hate showing love to someone who will just take it whenever he feels like it. Live the moment, let the past be the past. Even if past means 2 days ago, 2 years ago, 2 hours ago. Enjoy the present.

Have a nice day.