mardi 17 mai 2011

SASKATCHEWAN, TU M'AS PRIS MA FEMME!!!!!!!!

Okay so looks like I'm not very good at commitment. Sorry blog, bloggers, readers, friends. Almost a month has passed since my last post. I just got back from Saskatchewan!! Swift Current, if I shall be specific. Absolutely amazing weekend. First of all, I got to see my amazing friend Whitney. Man, that's when you realize how much someone means to you. When you don't see them often, and you know they're far, and you miss them so bad, because you were used to have them close to you. We went to her dad's farm, where I drove a truck and a dirtbike (applause) which is quite impressive since I don't have any kind of driver's license and scrap my face every time I hop on my bicycle (no engine, just the pedals).



I saw the flatness of Sask, and I'm not saying that in a negative way. It is SO beautiful!!!!!! I took an overnight bus so I got there around 6hrs30am, and the sunrise was magical. Same for the sunset. Gorgeous. It was like a movie scene, the girl in the bus, escaping her life and admiring the beauty of nature while listenning to some indie rock band and ballads, wondering about her future, taking a trip down memory lane, smiling to herself and picturing the face of the people she loves, has loved, soon-to-be-loved. I enjoy long roadtrip. I enjoy short roadtrip as well. Anyways.



So I got there, at the bus depot, look up and saw this face looking at me too and smiling and I felt a little rush of excitement, happiness, contentment, you know the feeling, its a fucking great one. Then, hop in the car, got a nice little tour of that small town, got to the house, jump on my Whit's bed and probably choked her a little by squeezing her hard. We recorded a cute morning voice note to our incredible friend Jessica. I saw donkeys, I saw goophers, cows, horses, ducks, goose, moose. The whole thing my friends. Not gonna go into more details, but GEE did I have a good time!!!!!!! And I got a new tattoo. A little peacock's feather, black and grey. Pretty.


I think the planets have aligned, finally. I somehow can see a little more clearly. The fog dissipates slowly, but surely. I realize I'm surrounded by the absolute greatest people in the whole world. There is NO one in my life that I can complain about. That I have negative things to say about. Nope. It's like the crew of ninja cool slash master of amazingness slash can't believe I have them in my life slash they make me feel like a million bucks slash I'd give my life to every single one of them. These people are like, the center of MY Universe. Then comes the people who are still pretty cool, not ninja class tho, and very nice and all, but that I have not that same connection and I'd probably hesitate before taking any bullets and/or arrows straight through me to save their lives. These people are like, I don't know, the.........little planets that gravitates around King Universe. Make sense? See my point? Perfect. Or "Excellent", as one of the center of my universe would say.


My heart is beating fast and furious again. I'm so passionate about life, about everything that's going on. I don't wanna miss a thing. I can't wait for Whit to come back to Calgs for grad, I can't wait for my universe to be complete again. My heart is beating loud, and I can't stop thinking about.......about.........yeah dammit. What, you think I would let all my little secrets slip away here?! You're nutso.
I fell in love at a Greyhound Bus Depot....

Love,
Catherine.